As the COVID-19 pandemic still affects the lives of people around the world, in our group, the DIVINE HOTELS, we continue to provide you with excellent hospitality experience and we have established a set of specifications regarding the Health and Safety of our guests and staff against the virus.
For this reason, we have revised the ISO 22000, ISO quality operating systems 9001 that our hotels already have and we have adapted them to the new Health Content Protocols (Government Gazette 2084 / Β / 30-5-2020), for our services and products to meet the new provisions.
As a result, we will begin operating with the new "Health First" Certificate, we welcome you, ready to accommodate you with additional rules and procedures, some of which are reported in a summary below:
General Prevention Measures:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use antiseptic devices to disinfect your hands very often.
- Keep a distance within all areas of the hotel, both from other guests, as well as the staff.
- We recommend that the elevator is used by one person at a time or if used by more people, they have to share the same room.
- For your safety, we have removed objects such as stationery, leaflets, etc. from all common areas and the hotel rooms.
- We have placed a protective glass in the Reception and all cashier desks.
- Avoid using cash at the hotel as much as possible.
- For whatever you need, our hotel's COVID-19 coordinator will be glad to assist you. Additionally, we have permanent cooperation with medical staff for the provision of health services.
- It is recommended to use the WC of your room, instead of using public WC.
- Continuous training is provided to all of our staff in preventive measures, personal hygiene regulations, the use of MPH, and the new way of working.
- If you feel unwell, please inform the reception or the manager of the hotel immediately.
- Reception is available 24 hours per day.
- The arrival time is 15:00 and the departure time is 11:00.
- The security door of your room opens with a magnetic card which is disinfected before and after each use.
- We provide a contactless way of Check In & Check Out and we recommend you use it after following the instructions of the reception.
- We can provide objects of personal hygiene when needed and if they are requested.
- We also have a laser thermometer and oxygen meter.
- For special cases, we are equipped with a medical kit that contains gloves, single-use mask, antiseptic, cleaning napkins, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer.
We have a flexible cancellation policy, depending on the hotel of our DIVINE Group of hotels and the period. The reservation department will inform you accordingly.
Restaurant- Cafe – Bar
- Our Breakfast Menu is now served à la carte.
- We have the certification of “Greek Breakfast” and we also offer fine local delicacies made from Dodecanese ingredients.
- We apply all the rules of health and safety management Food (HACCP).
- Our staff is at your disposal all day, offering a wide variety of coffees, drinks, food, and desserts.
- Single-use place mats and individual portions are provided for the accompaniments (sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil, mustard, etc.) if you ask for them.
- The tables are placed at a safe distance and are meticulously cleaned and disinfected before the arrival of a new customer.
- We provide room service, upon request.
Cleaning Services & Disinfection:
- We clean regularly - disinfection of rooms and common areas, in accordance with the official Hygiene Protocol for hotels. The products which we use are approved by reputable suppliers.
- According to the cleaning policy of our hotel cleaning care used to be provided daily. If you wish a different frequency, please let the reception know at any time or upon arrival.
- A professional steam cleaner is also used to clean the room.
- The fabric surfaces are cleaned with steam at high temperatures.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of ventilation and air conditioning filters.
- Rooms and all public areas are constantly refreshing the air in a natural way.
- Minibar products, restaurant and bar menus have been removed from the rooms, as well as coffee / tea making utensils.
- All common areas are cleaned and disinfected very often during the day.
- The pool water is cleaned and disinfected according to the relevant health regulations.
- The sunbeds on the pool or beach are 1.5 meters away and disinfected after each use.
Gym & Spa:
The Gym and SPA departments now operate only by appointment and in such a way that guests do not exceed the limit of 10sqm / person. Cleaning and disinfection of premises and instruments is conducted before and after each use.
Our goal remains to provide exceptional quality services according to the new hygiene and safety framework in all of our facilities, as defined by the appointed Public Health Organization.
Stay connected and in contact with us on social media and on our official website.
We are at your disposal for any clarification and we look forward to seeing you in one of our hotels.